Jump to navigation Jump to search
Label and recording studio in Boston.
- Cascades: Jayney / Oh! Mrs. Applebee (201,412/13) (Sep.1967)
- Rusty & His Rangers : Card From Uncle Sam / Abilene (Jan. 1966) (200,750)
- 5:P.M. : How Many Days / Auburn Red (1968) (ARC179)
- Loos Foos & The Fiberglass Cornflake : (1969) (ARS135)(RI)
- Sea Cliffs : (1970) (202,448) (RI)
- The Customs cut their acetate at Ace.￼
- The Rondels did many tracks at Ace.
- The Reveleers recorded there, although nothing was released.